In this webinar, Professor Ahmed Kovacevic presents the SCORG Licensed ‘N’ Profile Integration and related new features introduced in SCORG v2023 that can help design and analyze screw compressors and expanders.
SCORG is a unique software for designing and analyzing positive displacement machines such as screw compressors, expanders, pumps, and motors. This release is a significant step into design exploration. Many new features have been introduced to help companies analyze and design screw machines more efficiently and effectively.
As the screw compressors and expanders market is both large and competitive, any upgrades that lead to increased efficiency are more than welcome. Therefore, every slight improvement in performance and energy-saving capabilities makes a big difference. Watch the recording of the webinar to see how you too can achieve greater efficiency with your machines.
Some of the learning recourses that were mentioned during the webinar:
- Publications – academic research about positive displacement machines, papers cover areas where SCORG can be used; you can search them by title, author, year, or keyword.
- Webinars – over 25 webinars relating to the design and analysis of screw machines; our team explains the technical aspects of SCORG and shows you how to utilize our tool to develop optimal designs and reduce the cost of physical testing.
- Documentation – brochures, setups, and tutorials.
- Demo version – please be aware that the newest version to purchase is SCORG v2023 (watch what’s new) which has more functionality than the demo variant.
- Trial version – SCORG alto is a cloud platform hosted in Microsoft Azure, enabling you to design and analyze screw machines using the software SCORG. You can register and explore the abilities of our software by choosing the trial license for about 2 weeks.
You can download the free SCORG demo by clicking the button below.