Prof Ahmed Kovacevic presents the new features in the SCORG – industry-leading grid generation and performance prediction software for positive displacement machines.
Updated version SCORG V2022 includes:
- Design Exploration Framework
- Profile Position Check Utility
- Improvements in Thermodynamic Model
- NIST – REFPROP 10 Integration
- Calculation of Screw Expanders
- Performance Map Diagrams
- Rotor Deflections
- Updated GT-Suite models and Optimisation
During this webinar, you will learn how to use new features to enhance your positive displacement machines’ design and analysis capabilities. Watch the recording to see how you can benefit from it by developing optimal designs and reducing the cost of physical testing.
All new features are available in SCORG alto, the cloud platform hosted in Microsoft Azure, enabling you to design and analyse screw machines using the software SCORG.
Also, you can download the free SCORG demo by clicking the button below.