We are pleased to announce release of V5.2 of our unique software SCORGTM, The features of the new release are:
- Fully conformal interface between the rotor domains with node-to-node connection.
- Single domain for rotors of screw machines.
- Grid refinement in the interlobe region.
- Multiple female rotor arrangements
- Improved GUI with shortcuts to all major mesh calculation steps.
- Improved thermodynamic controls.
- Comprehensive User manual.
The new SCORG V5.2 enables:
- Calculation of screw compressors, pumps and motors using STAR CCM+.
- Much improved speed and accuracy with ANSYS-CFX and Pumplinx CFD solvers.
- Calculation of oil injected screw compressors using Euler-Euler, Euler-Lagrange and dispersed phase multiphase models.
- Calculation of 1-1 lobed pumps and pumps with high helix angle.
PDM Analysis Ltd would like to thank existing users of SCORGTM for continuing to use our unique software and for their comments and suggestions for improvements.
PDM Analysis Ltd, will be exhibiting at the International Conference on Compressors and Their Systems 2015 between 7th and 9th September 2015 in London with Simerics Inc and 80/20 Engineering Ltd. The conference will be held in the Mermaid Conference Centre near Blackfriars Bridge in London.
If screw compressors, pumps or motors are an important feature of your work, then we can help you to be the best in your marketplace