Abstract submission deadline extended
The 12th International Conference on Compressors and their Systems, organised by our partner the Centre for Compressor Technology, will take place on 6th – 8th September 2021 at City, University of London.
The Conference provides a forum to discuss developments in air, gas and refrigeration compressors, vacuum pumps, expanders, related systems and components. The programme will be more cohesive this year by the inclusion of industry sessions on high-importance topics in addition to the traditional keynote addresses, research and technical papers, podium papers and discussions. This will provide a platform to identify current challenges and provide the essential content and direction to shape future research. Since many nations are now working towards the 2050 net zero GHG emissions target, sustainability will be given a high profile at this event.
Papers are invited on a wide range of topics on compressors, expanders, pumps and their systems including, but not limited to:
- Technology developments
- Energy efficiency and carbon footprint
- Safety, sustainability and environmental impact
- Numerical and experimental modelling, analysis and testing
- Design for ‘end of life’ and sustainable manufacture
- Novel applications
- Operation, use of sustainable operating fluids, maintenance and reliability
- System integration and behaviour
- Upgrades and refurbishment
- Education and professional development
Visit the Conference webpage for further information, deadlines and how to submit your abstracts/papers.
For further information contact:
Dominique Spence-Polin (Conference Secretary)
T: +44 (0)20 7040 3331 E: email@example.com