PDM Analysis Ltd is pleased to announce the release of the new revolutionary version V5.4 of our unique software SCORGTM.
This release features the new differential algorithm for mesh smoothing and orthogonalisation. The combination of analytical and differential grid generation results in the best numerical mesh for helical screw rotors and geared flow machines in the market. A new algorithm for conformal rotor mesh enables a gradual grid line transition as the mesh deforms thus improving stability and calculation accuracy of numerical solvers. It allows fast and accurate calculation of pumps, compressors and motors with STAR-CCM+, ANSYS CFX and Simerics PD. This release also allows improved multi-chamber thermodynamic calculation with new graphical representation and the new GUI tools for grid quality measures, reports and improved 3D representation.
New features in SCORGTM V5.4 are:
- New differential algorithm for improving grid quality, smoothness and robustness.
- Conformal single domain mesh with elliptic smoothing for gradual transition of the grid lines.
- Quality measures of the mesh
- Reports for geometry, thermodynamics and grid calculations
- Much improved speed of calculation and stability
- Handling of challenging profiles with new separating line calculation and smoothing
- Multi-chamber thermodynamics with real gas calculation
- Charts with custom legend
- Import/export ZIP project
- Separated 2D and 3D displays with :
- Context menu options
- Distribution Quality display
- Mesh Quality display
- Flexible Rendering and visibility
- Export and print options
- Improved error handling and professional help with customer feedback
- New thermodynamics tutorial
List of fixed bugs in SCORG 5.4:
- Memory problem when displaying large mesh
- 2D and 3D rendering speed
- Flatness adaptation factor
- Multirotor pre-processing files
- Corrections in Help Manual
Improvements on previously available features:
- New Meshing parameters for elliptic solver.
- Improved generation of profiles with sharp edges, small radii and high helix angles
- Split 2D and 3D view in separate tabs
- Quality criteria options for 2D and 3D
- Quality criteria report button
- 3D view with control to hide/show selections
- Multiple context menu options for 2D and 3D viewports ( right click options )
- Custom legend inside charts to enable and disable data series
- Form for thermodynamic short report settings
- Grid, thermodynamic and geometry report links
- Form for real gas mixtures which allows mixture saving, and loading of already saved mixture
- Import/export feature implementation
- Separate properties for Grid and Profile viewer and new property for DXF files
PDM Analysis Ltd would like to thank users of SCORGTM for their commitment to our unique software and for their comments and suggestions for improvements.
To download Demo version of SCORGTM click here: http://pdmanalysis.co.uk/downloads/
For more information please Contact us.